Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 2 - Working on my Soul

I'm still healing from some things, I've decided that I'm not going to suppress it and push it away. I am going to face it.

In the midst I'm still learning who I am. Amazingly enough I've discovered so many aspects about myself and it's the best feeling ever.

Now I understand many reasons why I feel the way I feel.
Why I respond certain ways. Where my anger comes from, many of my triggers.

I must admit I have this void that I couldn't pin point why it existed. Until this past year. That came about from asking myself questions. Yes the hard questions.

So, I was answering my questions from this book and just working on my soul.



Image result for if questions for the soul pdf


You should try to answer:

If you could make one thing come true for the good of all souls on the planet, what would it be?


Image result for inspirational self quotes

Always with Love


Namaste