Monday, April 3, 2017

Day 3 - Unboxing Gifts to Myself

My favorite Self Love quote is:

If you were arrested for being good to yourself, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

I make it a priority to treat TaNae with love and so if the above question were ever applied to me, I'd be in there for life. 



I haven't always treated myself like a Queen, there have been many times I've allowed myself and others to treat me like I was of no importance. I've come so far... I'm all about forgiving but at someone point "Forgiveness" is not the answer when someone (including yourself) is consistently causing you harm.

There are other measures to take. 



Day 3 Commentary:



Image result for EVERY WOMAN HAS A STORY HOLLYE LEXINGTON

Image result for healing the inner child thich nhat hanh


Image result for iyanla vanzant my soul opened upImage result for colloidal silver soap

Spiralizer

This makes healthy eating a bit easier and fun. Get one!!
Martha Stewart Collection Handheld Spiralizer, Only at Macy's
Image result for spiralizer



-Be easy on yourself, allow yourself to be human!


**Peace**