Saturday, April 1, 2017

Day 1 - The Challenge

As of today I have gained 25lbs. Mostly relationship weight, you know when you fall in love and all the two of you want to do is go out to eat, have movie night every night with pizza, wine and cuddling. Although vegetables made its way in, they were fried or smothered with butter or cheese. Salad too, cheese and ranch dressing...Chips and Dip was a weakness too. 

Since you're so busy in the clouds you don't ever exercise. The little exercise I did, didn't put a dent into anything.

Yep that was me and so now I have to reverse all the days of comfort food and cuddling. 

I was 162lbs, 2 years ago. 

&
Now 

For the record, TRANSPARENCY is apart of the journey so showing my actual weight is indeed progress. 
Honestly very liberating.


This is what I ate today:

Lunch


Shrimp
Brussels sprouts
Green apple 
Tall glass of infused lemon water

Lemon pepper
Garlic powder
Cooked in Water - no oil (optional)
Louisiana hot sauce 😁


Dinner 

(Started eating and forgot to take a photo)

Whiting Fish (not a fan)
Brussels sprouts (again, very tasty)
Strawberries

Lemon pepper
Garlic powder
Cooked in Water - no oil (optional)
Louisiana hot sauce 😁


What I watched on TV:

Inn Saei: The Power of Intuition (Netflix)
Begin Again (Netflix)

I made an exception today for Netflix since I've been in the bed trying to fight off the rest of this flu. I am always careful what I feed my mind. Those were really good choices. 






Namaste