Monday, August 4, 2014

Driven

Whatever drive I'm on... God, please I never want to get off.

I'm on a roll with

Eating right
Exercising
Writing everyday
Meditating


I just cleansed my house again with Sage....I need no blockage in my beautiful big life here... Not ever ....No.

When you pray and meditate, you should pray against blockage within yourself and within other people.
We often sabotage ourselves with our own negative thinking and FEAR eek!

We may have people out there who are rooting against us and those who are jealous and envious of us and their thoughts of wanting failure and harm in our lives can manifest. We need to make those thoughts disintegrate before it has any little bit of a millisecond of hope of manifesting. Ain't got time for that!

SAY: I replace negative thoughts in others about me with positive thoughts of love. If there is love, there is no negativity, the two can not reside in the same place simultaneously.

We pray for people to have loving thoughts orrrrr .... if their negative thoughts have some weight then we pray for a shield over ourselves and our environment and those who enter our environment and whatever path we take....no blockage. Yes it gets that serious and can be that deep. Just cover all bases.
No need to be obsessed with it but we need to cover ourselves all the time in prayer/ in meditation.

 Back to my drive....I'm on it, right now I'm at about 55MPH, ready to speed it up.

How many MPH are you going? ooh I like my metaphor/analogy.

Are you cruising when you should be put the pedal to the metal? How many unnecessary pit stops are you making?

Sumin to think about!