Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Black Brotha...I love ya - Week! Post 2 - HE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Today I am going to take you by the shoulders, pull you close to my heart and embrace you in my spirit with all of my tenderness, my love and my care. 

I am going to hold you until the hands of my heart wraps itself around the madness that's stored in your mind and strangle everything that has ever hindered you from prevailing in life as a successful, intelligent, loving and fabulous person. 

The hands of my heart will cut off the oxygen of all the negative words that have been given life and it will suffocate until it dies and the only thing living is positivity. Negativity will be a distant memory, memorable only as a reference to what used to be and what will never be again. 

When I see you walking down the street, when I'm lying in my bed, when I'm sitting in a restaurant, when I'm driving down the street...where ever I may be I will say a prayer for you 
"God help him to see... make him see that he is exceptional and he is meant to be"
"God free him from the confines of the negativity and make him see, he is sensational and he is meant to be" ....


Today I will remind you of what a beautiful creature you are as I scan over your stance in comedic gestures or your demeanor when speaking of your passions and complaints. I can see it...Your freedom, your innocence and your victory. 

I see it thru eyes of love and compassion. Compassion means to feel with, to suffer with, to love with... I see you, all of you, the whole of you, you beneath the you that is displayed and dominant, that may not be as beautiful. 

He comes in all different heights and widths, shades of brown, textures of hair, senses of humor, big smiles, little smile, warm smiles, half smiles.... and he is beautiful...bearded and bare, goatee and moustache, suits and sneakers, basketball shorts and briefs, boxers and tie clips, wedding bands and wrist bands, barotones and tenors, shy and suave, leaders and assistance, humble and introverted, militant and meek....I see you, I see all of you, the whole of you, the you beneath the you that is misjudged.

Does he know how beautiful he is, I mean REALLY know?

I use the word beautiful because beauty is some thing or someone who pleases the senses or mind aesthetically. Yes Lawwwd ahem...we see you!

You do that, You got that, You are that. "God make him see, that he is significant and he is meant to be"...

"God make him see that his mirror only captures the outer and is never a reflection of what's internally"

*He is beautiful