Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#WCW - Woman Crush Wednesday!



Lianne LaHavas


The Voice, the Individuality, and the Non-conformity is why she's the BOMB!!





One of my all time favorite Singers.
Her voice is delightful and her music penetrates every part of your being.  







She captures extreme love on every note of every word of every melody. 





She doesn't conform to  sex is everything, sexy is everything, let me put on my sex face with my sex lyrics and my sex clothes and walk and talk sex, let me try to be sex all the time... Sex sex sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that, by no means, ijs, it's nice when music provides an experience that takes you to a place where you feel other emotions. Sometimes we want to feel the emotions! Well at least I do.  






Any woman who plays an instrument is HOT anyway!




And she has a British accent! Ow! 


My fave song by her. LISTEN and allow your soul to be awakened. The first time I heard of Lianne was from my boo DURAND.
His singing self posted THIS video
and that's all she wrote.


*May you always have something EXCITING to look forward to, these somethings that keep you up and you can't sleep because you're anxious and your patience has ran thin waiting for this exciting thing. It makes you smile and it fills you up with glee. =D