Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Grandmother's Birthday! & DINNER

Happy Birthday to my AWESOME Grandmother. I am so blessed to have her. I love her dearly! 



She's sweet, kind, giving, vibrant, energetic, friendly, I can go on ... And I will.
Spiritual, Happy, forgiving, inspiring, loving, strong, outspoken, loves to have fun, great cook, great Mother/Grandmother, fashionable, prayerful, teacher, mentor, leader, last but not least she Loves her family, all of us even the strays who she makes apart of the family. 

Throwback pic of us!



We went here for her 69th birthday on 1/31/14!  Check out the website here.

What I had:

~All Natural Mary's Oven Roasted Chicken: Herb crusted, slow roasted, Herb jus
~Mashed Potatoes
~Creamed Spinach
~Salt Creek house salad: Granny Smith apples, tomato, Gorgonzola crumbles, glazed walnuts w/ balsamic vinaigrette
~Water with lemon





My camera tends to get blurry. 



Service: The waiter was awesome, great sense of humor, Fast and always a step ahead. 

The way I felt about this place... You be the judge. 


**No Gratuity added! We had a party of 12. Tip $ is at your own discretion. ++ NICE! he was tipped generously btw.


My Grandmother is the GOLDEN LADY - LISTEN


~May you always sleep so damn good, that you wake up feeling UNSTOPPABLE!