Friday, February 7, 2014

Tequila Jack's (Shoreline Village) 2/3/14

That place that you always see but never tried it until you tried it. 


Restaurant booth pose selfie ... 

Table side Guac ... I like saying Guac! not sure why. *Guacamole - thanks Diego! 


Finished! Dig in!


Steak Fajita salad was darn good!


That's Isai vvv down there ... His heart is as big as he is. 6,5 2 hundred something lbs of kindness!

**Side note
Silly waitress was like: "omg are you that guy from Breaking Bad?"

I'm like: "Hal? Malcolm's Dad?"

She's like: "ummm No the one with the bald head and the glasses?"

I'm Like: Yeah that's Hal...  (Sorry Homie Bryan Cranston will always be Malcolm in the Middle's dad to me. That show use to be MY SHOW! LOL but I get it, bald/glasses/beard)

Isai: Do we get free food if I am?

Silly waitress: Ha ha No sorry


I was so full, I wanted to devour the rest but I couldn't. Just a couple of chips full, feeling like I missed out.  Still thinking about the Guac that got away. 


I'd go back for sure. 


*May today be the day you realize you're Effin Awesome! And never forget it. Ever!