Saturday, February 1, 2014

Clipper Shmipper

Lakers are always gonna be my babies but Clippers  come 2nd. 

Live games are so fun. I meet different people, guys try to holla, cheer leaders are fly, scuff down concession food, mmm Nachos... Last but not least there's Clipper Darrell who always get the crowd hyped! Why is he sooo down to earth?? He's a total sweetheart!!

Clippers won both games 1/29 and 2/1. So when they win you get a coupon for FREE sausage biscuit from Carl's Jr. This excites me. Annnnnnnd.....

 Thanks to Jamal Crawford for scoring during the #score4king... we all get another Free coupon for a Juicy Hamburger. I never use them even tho I get pumped up... I give them to the Homeless People.

My fave part of this is Matt Barnes. Booty shots are cool too lol. 



I met this guy named John Cummings, he was so cute, little version of Griffin. People kept asking me and Rosa if he was related to Griffin, was he in the commercial and we were like ummm I don't know. No he isn't and no he wasn't.  The red hair and freckles, just wanted to pinch his cheeks. (hey Griffin's commercials are pretty cool check em out HERE and HERE)

I really wanted her sign tho. It's serves as a do not disturb sign later on when I get a hubby and yeah....



It was fun 2/1/14 game against Utah Jazz 87 - 102

1/29/14 game against Washington Wizards 103 -110 (my boobs look nice right here)



1/29/14 game against Washington

~May the doors you knock on open to you and reveal the wonderful and beautiful things you've always desired.