Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII

Well I guess I'm going for the Broncos, only because it's my Uncle's team.  
So I'm prepared for everybody to be talking about it, and being about it...except for me.
BECAUSE in all actuality I'm like where is the FOOD! Wangs and Thangs, Dips and Chips! 

I hung with the Romeros today, my dearest friend and his clan. I love me some Pete! Def one of my favorite people, his family has always been kind to me and they're kinda cray cray in a good way. I had a nice time!





Little Romeros ... Those iPads, boy I tell ya! I Don't think they ever put them down. 
 


FOOD: We had wing stop boneless chicken, pizza, tres leches with strawberries. (Sorry no pics, I forgot... too hungry. I really have to get used to taking pictures)



So we're into the game and a FUNNY thing happens in the middle of the game, like 6 minutes left. The TV freezes...Sooo Peter being so technologically inclined, tried to fix it.








All I'm thinking is Damn, I better not miss the half time show. Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Smh

So after 6 football minutes we just put a TV from another room in front of it and it worked! Not as big but just in time for Super Bowl half time show Yay!



Bruno Rocked, he was getting it! Did you see the foot work, the drums... ?
 
RHCP Rocked OUT! wish they did some classics, that woulda made my night even more. My ex got me hooked to them, I really appreciate their artistry. Anthony Kiedis leggings/ stockings tho'
 
If you wanna watch it (again). HERE
 

**I can't end this without giving you one of my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers songs. 
 
 
 
 

Congrats Seahawks! 
 
~May you experience laughter that literally has you rolling on the floor laughing your ass off & Still laugh about it years later and let there be people who share this with you.