Friday, April 14, 2017

Day 14 - The Unspoken

HAPPY Day 14!

&

Happy Friday!

I have been such a stickler for being right about everything that I haven't considered how being wrong about something could open but a world of possibilities. Then again...I could be wrong about that...wait...

I suppose that is the trap; the more time I have to pile up the damages I have caused, the harder it is to face it. Shame means I only have the ability to look at the ground, and I don't even know where I am going. Please tell me it is possible to change. 

Dear God, I need some living people in my life whom I can trust. Please help me find them or help them find me. 

How did I get here...from there? I would have said it was impossible, but here I am, successful in ways that don't even matter. I'm so good at talking to myself that I don't know what is actually true. Do you think I might need people in my life who will tell me the truth? ... No! ... wait ... yeeesss...

Teach me to be awakened to all the intersections and crossings that occur inside each day, the many small choices that ripple through the fabric of my relationship and direction. Thank you for the respect you give us in choosing.

-The Sweetest Day, The best hour, The greatest Now