Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey!!





Soooo, I'm finally getting around to reading FIFTY SHADES OF GREY.
This book here is ummmmm .... yeah.

The vocabulary, I'm learning a lot of new words. ;) ;) ;)... seriously. A lot of words I know the meaning to but have never used them before. 


Let's just say, I'm having fun reading this. I'm on my toes with it....suspenseful. A lot of smiling and laughing out loud....jaw dropping.


It's pretty Good. Ah shoot, It's better than Goood!!! Well written E. L. James. You're a write after my own heart.

I love writers who can make a story flow and I have yet to ask a question that doesn't eventually get answered.


I hear a lot of women saying they want their Christian Grey but, with me, instead of having my own Christian Grey, I find myself wanting to be Christian Grey. #isthatweird?


On chapter 11....Standby!!!!



*CG is WILD!