Friday, July 11, 2014

Dear No One,

I haven't done a WCW in a minute and tho it's not Wednesday I'm gonna post this today.

I have been a fan of TORI KELLY for a minute now and she is quite amazing. Y'all AIN'T READY! She Is BADDD. 




Image result for tori kelly

The song is so pretty. LADIES...he is out there, WE Believe, we believe.

First what we must do is stop bashing our men and thinking of them in negative ways, although most of them .... yeah its hard I know but try to just focus on someone who makes you think loving thoughts.

We want to make sure we're putting the right energy out there and attract someone wonderful simply by the sincere images and words in our mind.

Try to find the positive...TRY!

*Fellas...we need you to help us to replenish our love/faith/trust in men...Go back to being how it used to be again. ~TaNae (excerpt from my poem "We Need You")