Sunday, July 13, 2014

Afraid to sleep!!

Back in 2002 I experienced this crazy event in my life where I was afraid to sleep. On many nights I felt like someone was holding me down and I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I couldn't wake up.Nothing.

Immediately, I think the devil is attacking me. But that isn't the case at all....Actually this instance is a lot more common than you think.

It inspired me to model my NEW BOOK: >>> (click the link - it's $3.99 on Kindle) In a moment of R.E.M. after that experience.



You can get a quick look into the book too!

The story isn't real, the lengths she went to fight it isn't my reality just creative writing. But this was something that really happened to me and I was R.E.M. deprived for a few years until I educated myself about it. Once I did that I was no longer afraid, I understood what was happening to me or the lack there of. Even now when I have R.E.M. deprivation I know how to handle it...I know what to do.

I'm no longer afraid to sleep.

Please support my book and enjoy!

Love Always
~TaNae Sanders