Thursday, April 17, 2014

Romantic Movie MARATHON!

I search for like 30 minutes on Netflix looking for romantic movies... and I found "SOMEWHERE IN TIME". I've watched it already like 20 times. I just looooove it so much. Christopher Reeves is such a cutie (RIP) ((Sigh)) the 80's. 



...And then there was Beauty and Beast. If the Intro doesn't move you then there are a host of snippets on You Tube to get you going. My Mother got me hooked and so did my Grandmother Jeanette.

Guys have asked me...
Guys: Why do all women love "Love Jones" ?
Me: Have you seen it?
A Guy: Yeah, it was cool but it wasn't all that.
Me: ....love, poetry, break up, make up...happily ever after...
A Guy: (Shruggs)
Me: SMH

I can't forget Twilight.
A story about an immortal vampire, Edward, who falls in love with a regular person. She wants to be a vampire too but he's like No and she like Oh c'mon. Funny thing is his urge to suck her blood doesn't exist and that makes is even more special because if he does then, she will turn into a vampire and they can live forever together....but there's this other guy, Jacob who's in love with her too and she kinda has a thing for him but not really but we like Jacob but then we're like ehhh Edward's better. See Edward has this smooth Daddy thing and he says ALLLLLLLLL the right stuff and we the viewers are breathless because of it. Anyway...Watch the movie, you'll understand.





* Explore the Romantic side...give in to it. It's actually fun.