Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Relaxing/ Stressless Night


Relaxing Night after work...

1) Pick a movie: Netflix, Redbox, On-Demand etc., TV show(s), Play music, read a book.
       

*(I give this one 2 thumbs down btw. Can't understand the four stars)

2) Pick up some food. Since I had already eaten I chose to pop fresh popcorn, not the microwave stuff :-/ it's more fun that way and taste better annnnd you choose what's on it.

 Tip: Celery Salt is divine on popcorn, better than regular salt .... but I ran out. (a little goes a long way). I pop it using coconut oil and I also use it in place of butter. (A bit healthier) I love it.




3) Need help relaxing? Pick up your favorite wine or relaxing tea, anything warm should do the trick. I chose Chai Tea, it was a gift and I've def been using it :)

*Chai Rooibos from The Coffee Bean... No additives needed, It's soooo good as is.


4) Set the mood with candles, this helps to ease your mind and is a stress reducer. Try some smell good too.


*Pumpkin spice will remind you of food, that's always comforting.

or

*Try an oil burner...I have CoCo Mango from the Farmers market. $5 and I've had it for like 7 months already and I burn at least 3-4 times a week and the candle will go for an hour or so.

5) Grab a blanket and get comfy!

* Wear something confortable as well.






Best ever! Enjoy the night and sleep tight!


* May you have diamond days. You define what that is!