Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby Shower Flow

Congrats to Claudia and Jaime and Big Sister Melaney! 


She's gonna be a great Big Sis. I remember when she was just a little baby, now she's a big girl. 

She was like "do you still remember me?", "I love your hair"   SO PRECIOUS



Mariachi band poppin! 




Taco Truck on deck. That green sauce...



Who that be? Yeah that be my Petee P. He was feeling right because this guy never smiles on pictures, showing all dem teefs. (All those teeth)


Ah ha ... Well there you have it!

Little Romero, Pete's nephew/ twin. 


Somewhere inside @ the kids table, A Loving Friend doodles my name for no reason and throws in a little Thug Life on a piece of paper, although, P is far from being a thug he's great at being a friend still remains one of my favorite people. 



Back outside... Mariachi break time. DJ working it! 


P having fun with the DJ (cousin). Being his usual Silly Self!


Good times! Can't wait to see that baby.

Btw I was the designated driver...Peter did no driving what so ever... The eyes all low, not on my watch. 



THROW BACK - Elevate/Takami DTLA when P cut ALLLL of his hair off (hair down to his waist). 








*I wish for you to stumble across money, a couple of thousands lying on the ground free for all, no identification tied to it and no one finds it but you.