Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ever been to a hooker lounge? ....

... Me either!

Well that's what My aunt's FB post told everyone that's where we were.   When actually we were at :

Maya's HOOKAH lounge in the LBC. The Sexy is real at this place!


It's was my Tiff Tiff's birthday! Her so precious awwww (crossing eyes ... half smile) and CRAZZZY too! 



My Aunt... I love her, she's so fun! 




Three the hard way! With these two around.... I can't even, how does one function. The laughter hurts and you can't breathe. #double-trouble

You can't tell, the innocence breaks thru on photos. 




Hey Mom! Purty girls! Yep my Mom hangs out boy! 



Hey Guys Am I supposed to feel something?? I feel Nothing. 



Brit Brat are you feeling something? Looks like it. Probably that drank! Hey Brit ..... Brit.... Uh Britney?


Hey P, are you feeling anything? No okay


You either huh!
 

Inhaling water vapors that taste like cooked strawberry scented car freshner = Pointless 

 ****
When you babysit the heating lamp, that lamp was everything!




















All the Girls... We met more girls there who were super cool! Of course Brit Brat kept us/ them entertained with her "nite out" story.

**I would have my big-o-butt on Tiffany's little petite body!


*May you always know that one person who turns your not so good day into a day you just don't want to end!