Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CUPID'S WEEK!! DAY 2 - On the Bayou


On the Bayou
Written By : TaNae S.     (audio available)

We walked
We talked
On the bayou
He kissed my neck
Ran his fingers thru my hair
I sang him a song
That made his heart grow weak
Lying on the grass
Through the trees the sun would peek
Was it the warmth of the sun or the warmth of his touch? That made me blush
As he speaks
I listen
His voice 
The rush
A breeze on my face
His tongue to the taste
My heart is thirsting
Internally, I'm bursting
A love I can't explain
A thought to entertain
Moments  just before I didn't feel the same
He turned me on my belly
before we  loved incessantly
He inquired on my pain, my bleeding back, an open wound, he cared for me
But no pain exist, so let love persist, in the name of fate I yield your kiss

But he is perplexed by this injury, and taken by this instance
I looked up and away, only to see Cupid in the distance. 





*Make love to each other incessantly.



Voice over: TaNae Sanders
Music: Eric Satie - Gymnopedie No.1