Thursday, February 27, 2014

CRUISIN'

My First Cruise! I'm late (Sept. 2013) but I've never shared these photos...not even on Facebook.  



My Mother and I headed to Mexico  (That tan!)






Checking out our activities and getting settled in our Cabin. 




Elevator Glamour ... We don't do swag. 








Checking out the deck, that sun was BEAMING. But the view tho and that's right in my backyard LBC.






Dinner time! We ate with these same people every night. They were super cool! Mike, Sandy and Noe. I said I wouldn't forget them and I didn't.


Stopped off in Catalina... How about that view ! 
On the boat headed to Catalina. 







My little friend. Hiya Pal! Lol 





Pay phone with a credit card... doesn't even look like it works. 





Dinner time again : Salmon, potatoes, veggies. 



Ever had escargot?? I have :)




It was actually very good. Taste kind of like chicken sausage, but w/ that garlic bread OMGG.  





 Our Servers! Hey How Goes It! They Rocked! (yeah that middle one...CRAZY/SILLY/GOOFY every single night!)






Hit up the comedy club. The comic was aiight, he had his moments. 





Do I look happy? Can you tell the waves were on their worse behavior? I was smiling through my nausea.



I definitely got motion sickness, VOMITED and everything. I was sick! Ugh 

That's it Y'all. Next trip I'll take more pics.







*May you find the time and money to GET AWAY for like 10 days and then have 10 EXTRA days off at home, where you can wake up and do whatever you want because you don't have to go to work.