Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy May 1 - Another Challenge???

I love Blogging, I feel as if it acts as a journal, somewhat of a diary where I can enter some of my thoughts with visuals and videos etc.

I'm taking on another Challenge. Yes.

Every day for the month of May I will GIVE of myself to others. That giving-ness will be in any form as long as it is done with positivity even if I'm not in the mood that day I will still GIVE.

My Uncle once told me: "Whenever you GIVE to someone else that very thing never really leaves your hand"

Image result for giving

If anyone reads this and wants to take on this challenge, then God Bless You!

Ways to give:

Monetary:Money is always ideal because people need money. That can be in any form you choose, i.e. Gift cards, pennies, paying a bill, buying food, there are no limits. Esp with the homeless. 

Babysit, wash dishes, wash a car, mop the floors, do laundry, dust the house, give a massage, sit and listen, send a greeting card, write an uplifting letter, gift "Just Because" gifts to someone.

Pay it forward. Whatever nice thing someone does for you do that same exact thing for someone else. 

Image result for giving

Giving is how you actually receive abundance.