Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 6 - CHiiQ Cooking

Vegan Low-Carb Tacos
Thank you for cooking with me!

If you don't know this about me then I'll share with you. I am a Pescatarian.

A person who does not eat meat but will eat fish/seafood. 

No Meat
No Pork
No Chicken
No Dairy unless it's Cheese 


This journey began well before I actually committed to it. It was all apart of the "awakening" which I will dive into tomorrow. I tried for five years to cut out meat. Pork went first, then with chicken & beef simultaneously, I went cold turkey (pun intended). 

It felt as if I was doing the right thing, every part of my body embraced this decision. The only thing that I struggled with was what do I eat now.I made so much Bean Dip it was crazy. This is a very popular question from others when you make the transition. There are literally like hundreds of recipes and ways to eat without including meat, maybe thousands. 

I just looked up vegetarian, vegan meals and along the way it became no big deal. Everything can be vegetarian if you remove the meat, duhhh right! 














CHEERS!

**  "I hope you have someone there to rub your tired feet because you've running in their mind all day" -TaNae

All Love