Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 26 - Happy Admin Day... VEGAN on the way.


Happy Day 26!!

My Job blessed myself and our other admin for "Admin Day" !









Image result for admin day funny quotes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes Veganism is SO in the cards for me.

I remember this same feeling when I cut out Beef, Chicken and Pork. I fought it for 5 years until I just couldn't fight it any more. I literally didn't even want meat September 2014 the transition began.

Now I'm feeling the same way, however I don't think it'll take me 5 years. I will incorporate it more aggressively than I have been until it's official. 

People are afraid of Vegan Food. It's still food just eaten differently. I am not afraid of different. It's actually fun. I'll share some You Tube videos of Vegan alternatives. Raw Vegan Sushi, Almond Vegan Cheese and Vegan Hamburger. 




Image result for vegan


~Namaste