Friday, February 13, 2015

Master the system

I know many people who are in student loan debt to the point of REDICKULOUSNESS. It's pretty wack!

Wouldn't it be pretty cool to challenge the system.

Meaning: If you want to be a doctor then you seek out education, however you see fit, be it in school, self teaching, one on one type thing from an accredited doctor...however you wish.

Then you go to a centralized testing facility where you prove that you are qualified to be a doctor.

A.K.A...


MASTERING

Can you Master the system?

This would alleviate debt, think of the movie "White men can't jump" she killed it on being self taught. She studied on her own, she didn't rely on some schooling....I know it was jeopardy but you feel me tho, right??


I've learned so many psychological terms and cooking techniques on my own. People could pay the testing facilities to test them. Of course depending on the amount of testing, the cost would be different.  

I think it could work.