Friday, July 4, 2014

I can't...


Yep I stole Jimmie's picture....because I too was like WTFudge?? What's going on here??





I can't be the only one loving the Kermit the Frog posts...some are not that funny but some are hilarious.

 I know people who bite their nails until it looks like this. I can't.... STOP BITING, there are no nails. Now you're biting skin, I know I'm a nail biter.


NOOOOOOOOOOO...WHYYY???? Don't let your peep come out like this, everybody who knows her is wrong...dead wrong.




Hey .... you fooled me. Thought this was a real dress...LOL


We got those left over fish tacos



Speechless!!!!  Who does this??? I don't know. Is this real?  #STRANGE


*I can't....I won't...HOW COULD I?? !!!


...More "I can't" to come... I have a bunch saved in my phone. Hilarious. LOL