Friday, June 13, 2014

Hornblower Infinity!

Talk about stuck in traffic. OMG! There's no relief at all. Here we can get off of the freeway and find a side street ....not in NY. Every street was jammed.

Oh yeah BTW...Porscha hailed her very first cab this day, awww!


Hey PBJ...you look cute!!

Happiness!
Fillet Mignon with mashed potatoes.
The only salad I had on vacation. Yay I did Good, I enjoyed my vacation and really tried to not worry so much about fat/sugar/calories etc.

Dessert was good!



My pics usually are wack but it captured this real life beautiful sunset.


We saw Libbie again! Hey Girl!







This was the perfect way to end our trip. The Hudson River, watching the sun go down and seeing the lights from the building were like Christmas lights...breath taking.



Now after the boat cruise...for the life of us we could not hail a cab so we took the subway.

* Need more time!!