Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pharrell ...My Bell!!

I have always loved Pharell....always. I loved him just as a producer then N.E.R.D.... then The artist .... Producer again.

I just think he's a Genius. I love him even more so after watching him on Oprah.

He could have easily have been my choice for MCM but he's not just a crush or some cute celebrity, his music has really captured me. 
Now, If you did not see him on Oprah, check it out. You will see a different side of him that you've never seen. I love when people allow themselves to be vulnerable. That's so awesome. I cried when I saw it.  (I cry when men cry anyway)
I cried because I understand the magnitude of it's effect. It's so powerful, I'm not surprised if some people are not moved by it. It's not so much the song but the influence it has. 

It's a song about being happy....GOLDMINE! Not money, love, sex, power, guns, violence, haters ......etc. HAPPINESS.


*bE hAppY