Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thought for Today : Keeping Yourself Happy In spite of your Problems.


Happy Sunday! From my Daddy!

    One of the most important keys to a better life is to keep yourself happy, rather than living to please everyone else.
  Certainly it is admirable to want to help as many people as possible, and it is good to reach out to others in need. Too often, we get out of balance. I have discovered that I can't make everyone happy, I can't meet everybody's needs. 

God does not want you to sacrifice your happiness to keep others happy. Let the truth be told some people don't want help or change. Don't let people manipulate you, you will not only have less stress and more time and energy, but I also believe you will be happier, and you will be free to fulfill the best plan that God has for you. Just remember I will be aware of the negative conditioned responses; I will train my mind to see the good. 
 I will relax and learn to go with the plan that God has for my life and my destiny. God has called all to be happy.

Have a bless Day !

Joe