Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Paleyfest - Television Festival in Hollyweird!

Got an opportunity to attend the Masters of Sex Panel discussion.


It's a Showtime series about a Doctor who is a real doctor by day and by night conducts this crazy sex experiment. Played by my Twilight's Aaro, Michael Sheen. 

Oh yeah, Based On a True Story too.



Got Moms and Auntie
That's my boy Dre. Crazyyy! 



This cast was pretty funny, they all had a great sense of humor. 

Two main characters. 






The audience bum rushed the stage ... Sounded like a stampede.





I have to say, this is was so much fun, I really enjoyed it. The cast was pretty awesome and they had the best sense of humor and kept us laughing.
They all seem to have a great sense of who their characters were and they also had this admirable enthusiasm for acting and developing this story. Hey, they got my attention.
Won't be tuning in tho...No Showtime on my telly, basic only. LOL
Check out Paleyfest http://media.paleycenter.org/paleyfest-2014-lineup/. It's going on until March 28.
* acknowledge the people behind the scenes.