Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paid my babies a visit!


LAKER NATION!

Got the tix!


Got the Nachos!




Who's that Girl?


.... And that Girl??

Yes these Girls!
 


Time Out Photo Op! 


Laker Girls. Ladies: sometimes don't you just want to be a Laker girl. Get out there swing your hair and wear tiny little cute outfits and shake ya bootie!  Yep me too. #Truth




Brows!! My friend should have never pointed him out to me because now I'm like "he's kinda cute" Glad he didn't pluck/wax/shave it etc. 

Pauuuuu for the point! I think he missed that one. :( but he had 27pts. 

 
Fave part: KissMeCam






Hey Brit That's Britney y'all.


That's our Rosie! Sorry for the super bright jumbo blinder.



Just standin' round taking flix.

Time to go... vestibule Flow!


Annnnnd of course gotta meet a new friend!! Alex's first time at a Laker game and you get to put your arms around two hot ladies! Lucky!





 


Thanks Rosie for our tix...always hookin it up. #FunTimes

*Remember to be Loyal to the team!