Sunday, March 23, 2014

Glad I know...

I don't know what this feeling is, but for some reason I went to sleep feeling like crap and woke up feeling even worse. I felt it before and I could never figure out the details. All I know is something in my life is not compatible, something has turned way left and I have to figure it out or at least keep my eyes open and ears alert so that when this foreign thing presents itself I know how to handle it. So I'm either getting rid of it or making it better. Period.

I'm so grateful for my intuition, my emotions, my gut feeling. I feel blessed to know when something is not right. I believe it's because I meditate that I can pick up on the negative or should I say those things or people that do not belong. *Trust your divine senses ....and DO NOT under any circumstances IGNORE it...ever! You don't have to act on it but please consider it.